Since its debut in late 2022, ChatGPT has been hailed as groundbreaking technology with the potential to reshape numerous industries including the legal profession.
The applications for investigation and ediscovery are far-reaching. Large language models (LLMs) like GPT and Claude 2 are transforming discovery workflows, providing enhanced results at a fraction of the time and cost.
Your faculty, considered two of the leading experts on harnessing generative AI for litigation and government investigations, will show you how you can use LLMs for the following tasks:
• Summarizing and analyzing relevant documents, transcripts, and SMS texts.
• Providing answers to complex questions.
• Identifying key participants, creating timelines, and summarizing key events.
• Generating comprehensive investigation reports tailored to your objectives.
• Conducting a rapid first pass document review, with detailed reasons for classifications.
We’ll end with our expert insights on the elephant in the room: Are LLMs like GPT secure and are we risking confidentiality and privilege when we send client data to these AI platforms for analysis?
Join us to learn game-changing ways ChatGPT can streamline investigation and discovery efforts, and discover how GPT can be a vital part of the discovery process where the bulk of time and money is spent.