Part 3 of 4 - A CLE for Legal Professionals: How to Optimize Your 401(k) Investment Strategy
Diversification asset allocation, and rebalancing has not helped your recent 401(k) investment returns. You continue to struggle with “What do I buy?” on your firm’s 401(k) menu.
Your training is in law. Solving problems for your clients. Meeting challenges and finding creative solutions for our clients daily. You are not a trained money manager.
A Registered Investment Adviser, Ric Lager works with attorneys and law firms to help improve their 401(k) investment management decisions.
In this CLE he will primarily address:
- The greatest current challenges legal professionals face with 401(k) investment management.
- The real costs for legal professionals to own the wrong 401(k) mutual funds.
- Important changes to consider in your firm’s 401(k) mutual funds now.
- How the myths of diversification, asset allocation, and rebalancing continue to plague your 401(k).
- How to use the self-directed 401(k) brokerage account to your advantage.
- How to limit losses in your 401(k) limiting losses.
Available in States
- New Jersey
- New York
- Texas Self Study
- Banking & Finance Law
- Federal Courts
- Financial Regulatory
- Financial Services
- Florida Eligible
- Securities & Investing
- Areas of Professional Practice : 1 Credit