Celesq® Upcoming Webcasts
Federal Employment Taxes: Civil & Criminal Enforcement Trends
This program will provide an overview of employers’ payroll tax obligations (including the duties to collect and pay over) and the increased focus on criminal enforcement by the Department of Justice (DOJ), as well as civil enforcement by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Attendees will learn:
• common examples of non-compliance through recent civil and criminal cases;
• potential sanctions for noncompliant companies, along with their officers and directors;
• voluntary disclosure strategies and attendant risks;
• when non-compliance crosses the threshold and becomes a criminal matter;
• recent changes to payroll tax obligations in response to COVID-19.
To register for the upcoming live webinar, please click here.
View all Celesq® Upcoming Webcasts